5 pointers to keep you looking sharp!
What do you do after you get your braces off or get your teeth whitened? Obviously, It’s time to show the world your stunning smile!! With social media being as popular as ever, we figure everybody can use some pointers on how to look their best in a photo. You put the work in- so let these 5 tips help you take an epic selfie with your glamorous updated smile. The confidence is within you…this is just a little help to let it shine through.
- Lighting can be your best friend…or your worst enemy! Ideally, you want natural light. We suggest standing by a window or sticking your head outside. You want the light to hit your face not come in from behind. Also- and this is the only time you really want an overcast sky! Direct sunlight leads to squinting and extreme shadows. Let your new smile be the shiniest part of your pic.
- Bare is better! Keep it simple and find a backdrop that isn’t filled with clutter. You want your beautiful smile to be the focus of your selfie- not the background. Let your fans see your results clearly.
- Stay true to your roots…Every smile is unique and so is every personality! Take this opportunity to express your individuality. Choose a prop or color that feels authentic to your nature. You made the choice to do something for yourself. Self care is important and often overlookedYou took time out of your busy schedule and invested in getting the smile of your dreams…show it off in a way only you can.
- On that note…bring a prop! Sometimes it’s hard to rely on your smile as your only prop. Bring a cute coffee mug or photo frame to add some visual interest to your selfie.
- Don’t forget to the power of the before/after photo. Since we are creating the perfect celebratory selfie- we really want to showcase the work you put in. Find a photo taken before your smile journey and take a consistent after photo so people can see your beautiful new smile!
However you choose to celebrate- just remember to take care of your teeth…and of course, smile!!