Pediatric Dentistry in Berkeley Heights, NJ
No More Fear!
With cutting edge technologies like the STA, Single Tooth Anesthesia System, and the Waterlase Dental Laser, there is no more worry and fear associated with getting your dental needs met at Pearly Whites in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey.
STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System Unit
- The STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System unit is uniquely capable of numbing a Single Tooth, something never before possible using conventional techniques.
- The STAutilizesCompuFlo system which is a patented computer-controlled drug delivery system that incorporates DPS Dynamic Pressure Sensing technology for safer and painless delivery of anesthesia.
- Whereas conventional syringes deliver anesthesia blindly, the computer-controlled STA system removes the guesswork by providing real-time visual and audible feedback.
- The system results in the patient having no collateral numbness and no pain along with instant, predictable anesthesia (no more lip or tongue biting after the dental visit).
- Allows for more efficient flow of anesthetic solution through tissues resulting in a more rapid onset and longer duration of anesthesia.
- Minimizes adverse tissue reactions by minimizing tissue damage.
Schedule An Appointment
About Pearly Whites
Pearly Whites is designed to change people’s perception on what a dental office should look and feel like. From the moment you step in, you’ll be greeted by our welcoming and friendly staff. The children can entertain themselves with our many activity options while you sit back and relax in our comfortable waiting room. Pearly Whites only uses mercury-free esthetic tooth colored fillings and digital x-rays to minimize radiation.
You’ll love our:
- Refreshments and Game Room
- Flat screen TVs in waiting area and every treatment room
- Many different options to aid treatment including: laughing gas, oral sedation, IV sedation if necessary
- Massage Chairs in the waiting room
- Heated Neck pillows
- Warm Towels
- Coffee Bar and Refreshments
- Playrooms and Homework rooms
- TV’s on all the ceilings
- Laughing gas